City Hall Offices

Our Utility office is located at City Hall. You can make payments for all utility bills, court payments, Cemetery lots, and all permits   The following forms are available online:

Utility Application
UTV Permit
Building Permit
Business License Application
Garage Sale Permit Application

ACH withdrawal Form

Our City Clerk is also located at City Hall. All records requests should be sent to Please submit an official Sunshine Law / Records Request form.

The City Administrator’s office is located in City Hall and can be contacted at